CHGeek Multifunctional Bluetooth FM transmitter – CH12
A good upgrade for old cars or cars without built-in Bluetooth function. 4 music playing sources are available for this car kit:
Firstly, plug it into your car, tune the radio station and this FM transmitter on the same frequency. Then, turn on the Bluetooth of your phone, search “T30” and pair. After connecting, it will sound as clear as a CD! Note: Not all stations work, some will have static but you can find the right station that sounds completely clear. You’d better use Google to find EMPTY channels in your area.
2. TF Card Slot:
Supports music playing from Micro USD card in FAT format up to 32G.(Need to pair frequency)
3. USB Flash Drive:
The USB port for the U disk(Max 32G) is on the right of TF slot. Plug into it, then will stream the music from your car radio.(Need to pair frequency)
4. Aux Cable:
If you don’t want to tune the frequency, you can also use the simple 3.5mm stereo cord to connect the Aux port of your car radio and this kit. (Need to connect Bluetooth)
* 1.44” Large LCD Display Screen: it displays the frequency, volume, incoming phone number, current song information and car battery voltage when working.
* Flexible Metal Goose Neck: Allow you to bend and adjust the position of this unit in any direction so that it won’t interfere with the gear lever.
* Wide Compatibility: Support iPhone 7+/7/6S plus/6S/6/5S/5/5C, Samsung Galaxy S8 plus/S8/S7 edge/S7/S6 edge/S6, iPad Air/Pro/Mini, iPod, HTC, Google Pixel, Blackberry, MP3 Player, smartphone and other devices.
* Bluetooth Version: V3.0+EDR
* FM range: 87.5MHZ-108.0MHZ
* Effective Bluetooth Range: 5-10 meters
* Working Voltage: 12V~24V
What’s in the box:
1 * Bluetooth FM transmitter
1 * Audio Cable(60 cm)
1 * User Manual